Founded in 1992 by Glenn Wooldridge, Wooldridge Jewelers, Inc. has become a staple both locally and in the region for fine jewelry design, repair, and sales. Our Master Jewelers take pride in their repair and modification work, and we can usually complete work on your item within a week or less. We buy used and broken jewelry, precious metals, old coins, and we guarantee to beat any other reasonable offer. We encourage you to visit other establishments in the area, as we're confident that our prices will always be lower than any others for the same quality and style merchandise.
At Wooldridge Jewelers we know that buying jewelry is often an emotional purchase, and that is why our sales associates do not work on commission. This allows a relaxed, hassle-free experience where our only intention is helping you discover the perfect piece for you or your loved one.
All services that require repair or modification are done in-house by Mr. Wooldridge, or one of his master jewelers. In most cases we are able to complete these projects in one week or less, and many of our services can be performed while you wait.
- Custom design (setting an appointment with Mr. Wooldridge is recommended)
- Jewelry repair
- In-store financing available with a Wooldridge Jewelers Credit Card (apply in person)
- Watch repair and battery replacement
- Ring sizing
- Pay cash for old or broken jewelry, gold, silver, coins, and other precious metals
- Full store credit on previous purchase to upgrade, and you DON'T have to double the amount!
- Polishing / cleaning
- The highest value around for trade-ins
If you are interested in viewing any of the pieces displayed on our website, please contact us at the number below to schedule a time that works best for you.